What should I do if I'm involved in an accident or the car is damaged during my rental?

Updated: 04/29/2015

Auto accidents are not something we like to think about, especially on a business trip or vacation, but they can and do happen, even to the most careful drivers. When an accident occurs, first ensure that you are in a safe area away from traffic. Next, contact local police (usually available by dialing 911) and complete an accident report. An accident involving bodily injury must be reported to police department in the community in which it occurred. If another party is involved in the accident, please ensure that the other party's contact information is included in the accident report and kept for your personal reference as that information will be required to complete an Action accident report.You should then contact Action at (407) 240-2700 as soon as possible.